Tuesday, April 6, 2010

30 seconds stash bust craft: Cat toy

Sunday was Easter. Ya'know what you get at Easter don't you? Well aside from chocolate bunnies with no ears and stale peeps...... mmmmm stale peeps...........! Sorry I got distracted for a second. Anyway you get plastic Easter eggs at Easter, especially if you have, live near or know a kid that went on an egg hunt. My niece gave me a green one. So what do you do with a plastic Easter egg you ask? You stick a jingle bell in it, glue it shut and give it to your cat to play with, that's what you do with it. I used a little dab of E600 on the lip and just shut it on top of the glue. Make sure it is dry before you give it to your cat.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah it probably would. I've been thinking of making a soft rattle for my new great nephew with some scrap yarn, fiberfill and my golf ball cat toy but this might work better.

    ReplyDelete