This week the Iron Craft challenge had me stumped for a bit but eventually I came up with the idea of doing a monogram. I dunno what I'm gonna do with the monogram but I think it fits in with the wedding theme well because a lot of people get monogrammed items as wedding and anniversary gifts. I also stuck with my theme of trying new things for IC challenges by trying out a new embroidery stitch for this project. The B is done in stem stitch, I decided to leave it that way and not fill it in because I like the look of the outline. The new stitch I learned was a padded satin stitch which I used to do the leaves, flowers and berries. Satin stitch was easy but time consuming. All of the things I used satin stitch for took twice as long as the stem stitches. I have a ton of ideas for what to use my monogram for from leaving it in a hoop as art to making it the front of a throw pillow and more. I'll post when I eventually decided what it's going to be.
Forgot to mention that the monogram pattern came from needlenthread.com.